We are open and performing routine eye exams! We are maintaining social distancing and have adjusted our appointment schedule to allow the appropriate amount of time between patients for cleaning and disinfection. We are also offering appointments for the selection of eyeglasses and eyeglass adjustments.
Our office is currently open by appointment only for all eye exams and emergency / urgent eye care needs from:
9:00 am - 6:00 pm Monday through Friday
9:00 am - 3:30 pm on Saturday
Please call ahead to schedule a time for your exam, to pick up your order, or for eyewear adjustments. We are also offering curbside delivery of your eye wear order.
We are following CDC, American Optometric Association, and Florida state guidelines and recommendations to hep reduce the risk and stop the spread of COVID-19. We are also offering telemedicine appointments when appropriate.
We are still here for your eye care needs!
If you are in need of glasses or contact lenses, we have several options for you:
- Do you need contact lenses?
- Call our office at 407-855-6132
- Order through our safe and secure website My Contact LenStore
- Fast Free Shipping direct to you!
- We can help you use 100% of your insurance benefits and get maximum rebates for all major contact lens brands. By ordering through Uptown Eyecare you are also helping to support small local business.
- Has your contact lens prescription expired?
- Please call or email us so our we may assist you in scheduling an eye exam and contact lens fitting with your Doctor of Optometry.
- Do you still want to view all of Uptown Eyecare’s great unique eyewear?
- Visit https://www.framesdata.com/mfg/uptown-eyecare to see our virtual frame gallery and “try on” styles you like with your smart phone. Call our office to speak to one of our highly trained opticians to finalize the details of your order.
- We can help you maximize 100% of your VSP, Eyemed, Humana VCP, and other insurance benefits.
- We are offering one-on-one appointments with our opticians to give you the attention you deserve while selecting your eye wear.
- Did you lose or break your glasses?
- Please call our office to see how we can best assist you in obtaining a replacement pair of glasses.
Uptown Eyecare is always committed and honored to serve you in your eye care needs. Our top priority is the safety and health of our patients and staff. We love our Hunters Creek, Orlando, and Lake Nona communities and all of our patients that visit us from Central Florida. We will get through this together and move forward on behalf of the communities we serve! Stay strong, stay safe, and stay tuned for more updates!