Please call ahead to schedule a time for your exam, to pick up your order, or for eyewear adjustments. We are also offering curbside delivery of your eye wear order. Our office is currently open by appointment only for all eye exams and emergency / urgent eye care needs.
Shopping with us in person
- We are following CDC, American Optometric Association, and Florida state guidelines and recommendations to hep reduce the risk and stop the spread of COVID-19. We are also offering telemedicine appointments when appropriate.
- Your health is our top priority, we have implemented a series of health and safety protocols.
- Our new experience incorporates social distancing, contactless shopping features, enhanced sanitization, team and patient health screenings, and more to best preserve the health of everyone. We are limiting the amount of people in store so you may experience a wait before shopping. Out of respect for social distancing, we ask that you do not bring any friends or family into the store with you.
- We require a mask to be worn at all times while in our office.
Visiting us for an eye exam
- Your eye doctor will be wearing a mask, undergoing daily wellness checks, and disinfecting the exam equipment before and after your appointment. We require a mask to be worn at all times while in our office.
- To cut down on visitor traffic, please do not bring any friends or family with you. However, a parent or legal guardian must accompany anyone under 18.
- To minimize time in store and reduce touching shared surfaces, we’ll email you digital intake forms from IntakeQ. Please fill out the digital form prior to your appointment.
- Appointments typically last 30-45 minutes.
If you are in need of glasses or contact lenses, we have several options for you:
- Do you need contact lenses?
- Call our office at (407) 855-6132
- Order through our safe and secure website My Contact LenStore
- Fast & Free Shipping direct to you!
- We can help you use 100% of your insurance benefits and get maximum rebates for all major contact lens brands.
- SHOP SMALL! You are helping to support small local business when you order through Uptown Eyecare.
- Has your contact lens prescription expired?
- Please call or email us so our we may assist you in scheduling an eye exam and contact lens fitting with your Doctor of Optometry.
- Do you still want to view all of Uptown Eyecare’s great unique eyewear?
- Visit https://www.framesdata.com/mfg/uptown-eyecare to see our virtual frame gallery and “try on” styles you like with your smart phone.
- Call our office to speak to one of our highly trained opticians to finalize the details of your order.
- We can help you maximize 100% of your VSP, Eyemed, Humana VCP, and other insurance benefits.
- We are offering one-on-one appointments with our opticians to give you the attention you deserve while selecting your eye wear.
- Did you lose or break your glasses?
- Please call our office to see how we can best assist you in submitting a warranty request.
Uptown Eyecare is always committed and honored to serve you in your eye care needs. Our top priority is the safety and health of our patients and staff. We love our Hunters Creek, Orlando, and Lake Nona communities and all of our patients that visit us from Central Florida. We will get through this together and move forward on behalf of the communities we serve! Stay strong, stay safe, and stay tuned for more updates!